Friday, November 24, 2017

New blog!

While I do intend to continue with occasional posts to Ayutthaya Alive!, I have begun working on a new blog with a more precise focus: The Multifaceted Gospel. Last year, a pastor friend asked me a great question: What does the Thai Church have to offer us here in the West? This blog is an attempt to look at one answer to that question: Seeing the Good News of Jesus through non-Western eyes. I am trying to draw from recent studies into honour-shame theology as well as insights from Andy Smith's book, Meaningful Evangelism to help us see more of the riches of the inheritance we have in Christ through the gospel. I invite anyone who is interested in this topic to read on at www.themultifacetedgospel.blogspot.ca. Grace and Peace to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment